Dynamic meditation is one of the most playful methods of meditation to get into a state that thoughtless yet blissful, alone yet connected to everything around you. The meditation is meant to be done in the early morning.
Instruction- the meditation lasts one hour and has five stages. Keep your eyes closed throughout. It can be done alone or with others also.
- In first stage let breathing be intense, deep, fast, without rhythm, with no pattern. The breathe should move deeply into the lungs
- In second stage let go of everything that needs to be thrown out. Given your body full freedom. Go totally mad, scream, and shout, cry, jump, kick, dance, sing, laugh throw yourself around. Never allow your mind to interfere with what is happening.
- In third stag raised your arms high above your head, jump up and down shouting the mantra “Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! As deeply as possible. Give all you have, exhaust yourself completely.
- In fourth stage freeze wherever you are in whatever positions. Be a witness to everything that is happening to you.
- In fifth stage celebrate with music and dance. Carry your aliveness with you throughout the day.