Meditation is like a seed. When you cultivate a seed with love, the more it blossoms. Learning meditation means discovering a world in which we can help remove the negativity. We replace it with positive thoughts and actions. It’s possible, though meditation, to achieve physical, mental, emotional and spiritual changes that enrich us and all with whom we come into contact.
Here is the definitive list of benefits that meditation can provide you with.
● It is our subtle body which co-ordinates all the
works done by organs and the cells in our body,
when one of our chakras is blocked, physical
dysfunctions appear in the organs it controls.
· It lowers oxygen consumption.
· It increases blood flow and slows the heart
· Increase exercise tolerance.
· Good for people with high blood pressure.
· Decreases muscle tension.
· Help in post-operative healing.
· Helps with weight loss.
· Drop in cholesterol levels, lower risk of
· Makes you sweat less.
· Reduce need for medical care.
· Significant relief from asthma.
· Improved performance in athletic events.
· Harmonize our endocrine system.
· Relaxes our nervous system. Helps in building
sexual energy & desire.
· Strengthens the immune system.
● It help to be more confident in ourselves
or build self-confidence.
● Improves concentration.
● Resolve phobia & Fears.
● Helps control own thoughts.
● Increase creativity.
● Improved learning ability and memory.
● Increased emotional stability.
● Improved relationship.
● Increased productivity.
● Able to see the larger picture in a given situation.
● Purifies your character.
● Develop will power.
● Increased job satisfaction.
● Increase in the capacity for intimate contact
with loved ones.
● Helps in quitting smoking, alcohol addiction.
● Reduces need and dependency on drugs, pills
● Need less sleep to recover from sleep
● Require less time to fall asleep,helps
● Decreased in restless thinking.
● Increased listing skills and empathy.
● Grows a stable, more balanced personality.
● It help to control our anger.
• It can be bring about a true personal transformation, as you learn more about
yourself,learn more about yourself,
you’ll naturally start discovering more about
• Provides peace of mind happiness.
• Helps you discover your purpose.
• Growing wisdom.
• Deeper understanding of yourself and others.
• Brings body, mind, spirit, in harmony.
• Deeper level of spiritual relaxation.
• Increased acceptance of oneself.
• Creates a deeper relationship with your god.
• Discovery of the power and consciousness
beyond the ego.
• Experience an inner sense of “Assurance or
• Improves memory.
• It generate greater confidence.
• Reduce depressions symptoms.
• Reduce anxiety and reactivity.
• Increased cognitive retention.
• Increased self-care.
• Increased self-esteem.
• Increased feelings of happiness and
• Improved social skills.
• Improved sleep.
• Improved self-awareness.
• Improved academic performance.
• Improves more focus & clarity