The different types Passive & Active of meditation help keep your body and mind healthy. It was rediscovered by Gautam Budha , Osho & others.n.
The third eye chakra is the 6th chakra. It is also known as the ‘inner eye’. In Sanskrit it is ‘ajna’. Which means the command center or jnana netra, which means the eye of wisdom? It is located between eyebrows. It is feminine in nature, is negatively polarized and radiation the color indigo, a deep red-blue.
Through the power of the third eye, you can receive spiritual guidance and the tune into your higher self. People who have a strong third eye are able to sense future events, receive messages, can astral travel, experience telepathy and gain insight from past lives. A strong third eye also helps with reading other people.
The third eye is a natural part of every person. It understands hidden connections and answer questions. You can touch and feel the emotions of others.
How to do Third Eye Chakra Meditation-
Meditation is the best way to open your third eye chakra. For this meditation we have to follow some step-
• Sit cross-legged
• Get yourself in a calm and relaxed meditative state.
• Start focusing on energy coming up through your feet with each inhale.
• Bring this energy up through each of the five previous chakras, before focusing the energy on your third eye chakra in the center of your forehead.
• With each inhale, imagine a purple ball of energy growing larger and larger where the third eye is located.
• With each exhale, release any negatively or blocks that may be associated with your third eye.
• Chant the sound ‘OM’ or ‘AUM’.
• Relaxation of the body should come a bit naturally and continue to think of the chakra. Its meaning and how it does or should affect your life.
• Keep doing this until the same “clean” feeling seems to come back or intensify.
With each session, meditation naturally shifts your consciousness into higher and higher states, automatically releasing anxiety and worry from each and every present moment in your life.