The different types Passive & Active of meditation help keep your body and mind healthy. It was rediscovered by Gautam Budha , Osho & others.n.
The throat chakra is the 5th chakra. It is located in the front at the base of the neck. This chakra corresponds to the thyroid, lungs, ears, nose and throat. It is also known as VISHUDDHA.
The color associated with this chakra is blue. Blue is the symbol of inspiration, devotion, infinity and religious goals.
It produces calm and peace. It’s a starting point of udana prana.
It’s purity the body of toxic substance while breathing. This chakra is synonymous with personal integrity as well as identity. Any person whose throat chakra is balanced and has a charismatic glow will receive or resonate with this joy. The fifth chakra channels directly to every sense except the touch. The essence of the fifth chakra is faith.
The spiritual energies of the fifth chakra guide us towards that point of surrender and the greatness through love, which directs us to be as loving as possible in all circumstance.
The Throat Chakra Meditation :-
This chakra is based on self expression and communication. For this meditation we have to follow some step-
• Sit on your knees
• Cross your fingers on the inside of your hands, without the thumbs. Let the thumbs touch at the tops and pull them up a bit.
• Concentrate on the throat chakra and what it stands for all the base of throat.
• Silently chant the sound “HAM”.
• Keep your body relaxes and start thinking about the chakra.
• Keep doing this for about five minutes and the “clean” feeling will intensify once again.
The chakra is also known as the “soul’s gate” and separates our internal and external strength. If this chakra is closed or blocked, you probably often find yourself experiencing frustration when it comes time to express the feeling that come from your heart.
There are few simple techniques to align and cleanse the throat chakra-
• We have to release all fear and negativity that block us from speaking the truth.
• The fantastic method to clear your throat chakra is ‘singing’ so start singing wherever you want and whenever possible.
• Have thoughts about a beautiful and bright blue light. It is the color of the throat chakra.
• Using guided meditation one can also activate the fifth chakra with its element as ether or space. It signifies your “purity”.