The different types Passive & Active of meditation help keep your body and mind healthy. It was rediscovered by Gautam Budha , Osho & others.n.
The fourth of the 7 chakras in the human body is known as the heart chakra. It is in the centre of the chest. It is also known as the primary heart center.
It radiates an emerald green in color; it is masculine in gender and is polarized positively. The heart chakra has two entry points, the front and the back. Front controls the pumping of the heart, thymus, gland and the circulatory system. Back chakra controls the lungs, the act of breathing and to a certain degree the heart.
An open heart knows how to forgive self and others. An open-heart center allows us to sense energy fields and atmospheres. The back heart chakra distributes the energy throughout the entire body, sending energy where it needs to go, balancing any deficits of . This chakra is the central power house of the human energy system. If this energy is blocked. It can have a negative effect on your physical, mental, spiritual and emotional health.
The Heart Chakra Meditation :-
This chakra is all about love, caring and endearment, for this meditation we have to follow some step-
• Sit cross-legged
• Let the tips of your index finger and thumb touch on both hands.
. Put your left hand on your left knee and your right hand in front of the lower part of your breastbone.
• Concentrate on the heart chakra
• Chant the sound “YAM”.
• Relax your body and think of the chakra.
• Keep doing this until you are completely relaxed and the “clean” feeling returns and/or intensified within your body.
• The only way to heal the heart chakra is to change your perspective, essentially shifting your frame of mind from one that is always focused on the things that you do not like, and changing that perspective to one that is full of gratitude.